- 6 weeks of live training to build your app idea without code
- Help scoping your project and clarifying your business model
- Refine your pitch so you can explain it effortlessly to customers
- Help scoping your project and refining your business model
- Weekly readings and discussions on curated articles and videos about building, launching, and growing your product
- A tight knit community to learn from and stay accountable with during your journey
- Lifetime access to the community so you can stay accountable even after the bootcamp is over
Your million dollar business idea will never get off the ground if you don't know how to build it.
The old way of building online required code. You'd spend $10k+ on a developer or enroll in an expensive coding bootcamp just to get started.
But times have changed. Thanks to modern tools like Webflow, Zapier, and Glide, coding is now optional.
If you can use Microsoft Word, you can build apps and websites like Headspace, Tinder and Product Hunt.
Learn with a cohort of no-code builders
- Access to a private community just for your cohort
- Collaborate with others in the group as you progress through the program
- Get personalized support and feedback from your instructor and peers in the cohort
- Stay accountable to other cohort-members
- Learn through feedback and new perspectives
- Meet people from across the world with similar interests and goals
Hey! I'm Seth Kramer, founder of No Code MBA. I'm an entrepreneur living in Washington DC. I'm especially interested in technology, online education and the digital economy.
I started a meal plan business in college. I worked on it part-time while I had another job, eventually grew it to a 7-figure business and quit my job to become a full time entrepreneur.
When COVID-19 hit this year, I started No Code MBA as a way to teach people how to build and start their own business using no-code tools. Within a few months, the business made over $10,000 in a single month.
I'm excited to help you launch your app!
Creator of No Code MBA
How much does the bootcamp cost?
The normal price will be $1990, but for the first cohort the price will be $750.
How much experience with no-code do I need?
None! You'll get all the training you need to build your MVP, even if you're completely new to no-code.
Do I need to already have an idea for an app?
Nope! The bootcamp covers idea generation and will help you pick an idea to build. If you have an idea already, we'll help you refine your business model and marketing strategy.
Where do I attend the classes?
All classes are online, so you'll attend from the comfort of your own home! Classes will be given live over Zoom at 6PM Eastern Standard Time, but will also be recorded to watch if you can't make it to the live lesson.
What is the time commitment?
The live classes are 2 hours per week. To succeed, you should expect another 4 hours per week of work outside of class.
How polished will my no-code app be?
Your app will have enough polish to build your initial traction and start selling to customers.
What's your refund policy?
As long as you complete the coursework, you may receive a refund within the first two weeks of the program.
Will you build my app for me?
While we will be there to help every step of the way, you'll be the one actually building your app.