Learn how to use AI APIs like GPT-3, DALLE-2, and Stable Diffusion in your web application using Bubble.
Even if you've never used Bubble before, or never used AI tools before, this course will walk you through exactly how to build AI in a web app from start to finish.
The AI tidal wave is just starting. With companies like OpenAI and Stability AI releasing their AI APIs to the public, anyone (that means you!) can now use cutting edge AI in your own apps.
By the end of this course:
- You’ll know how to build an app using Bubble
- You’ll know how to connect to the OpenAI API to use AI in your own application
- You'll know how to create your own AI writer using GPT-3
- You'll know how to create your own chatbot using GPT-3.5-turbo and GPT-4
- You’ll know how to create your own image generator AI using DALLE-2
- You'll know how to use Stable Diffusion to create an image generator
- You'll understand fine-tuning and fine-tune your own AI model
- You’ll understand how to use AI in a variety of use-cases
Unlike other courses that teach just through theory, in this course you’ll learn through practical, real-world examples to help you easily understand the material.
This course is up-to-date as of 2023 (including Bubble’s new responsive design engine) and will continue to be updated with more AI APIs in the future.
If you have any questions at all before signing up, please reach out to me at email@example.com so I can help make sure this course is right for you.
Note: this course is independent and not affiliated with OpenAI